Using Trulia in Davenport : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Voices Member,  in Benton County, OR
Voices Member answered:
how to sell my house on your site?

The Official answer is you need to have an Agent put it on the site for you. If you have an Agent you can go here and list it on Trulia for you (It's Free).. ...
http:/ ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Jan 6, 2010 Using Trulia in Davenport
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Polk County > Davenport > Using Trulia in Davenport
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer