Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Darke County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Wed Dec 30, 2015
Virgilrismiller asked:
Thu May 14, 2015
Sam Van Pelt asked:
Thu Mar 19, 2015
Jewellbugster answered:
316 North Street has two horse stalls and 11 acres. Don't believe what you is a MUST see!
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Dustin Leis answered:
There are opportunities in the Greenville area to purchase homes on Land Contract. Land contracts are simply when the owner of the property acts as the bank. Now that sounds simple, but they are very involved and you need to have a real estate agent or attorney involved in the process. Most of the time you will still need to put up a down payment for the home. You can reach me at 548-5750 to go over the entire process.
Dustin Leis
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Anna M Brocco answered:
Any local agent/realty office can provide such information, consider a call....
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi Brittany!

You can get started with your search right here on Trulia:,OH/

Hope this helps,
Ali, Community manager
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 10, 2012
Merry Lee Cross answered:
Call your Real Estate agent to correct the mistake. Sometimes the agent is not aware of the picture downloaded, as in several offices the office administrator downloads the pictures.

At Prudential, I download all my own pictures and then proof again!

Merry Lee Cross, ABR
Prudential One, REALTORS
Office 937-547-0064 Ext. 3415
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 25, 2011
Gerard Carney answered:
Wait for the bank to finally put it up for conventional sale, they tried auction and saw that the price they want could not be hit, so this house may stay in their inventory until better home prices for the area appear! Hunting down the property which right now is not listed will only irritate the bank officer involved with inventory control. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed May 19, 2010
John Desmond answered:
One of the best ways you can find foreclosures in the Darke County area (or for that matter, anywhere in the US) is to use RealtyTrac - as of today, there appear to be 167 properties that are either distressed or bank owned. Without having to pay for a subscription - if you know that there is a property on Warren St in Greenville, you can drive Warren St and look for the yellow tag on the door or look for high grass or other visible signs that the property has been abandoned. Then, go to the courthouse (or look it up on the Internet - key words in Google are Darke County Ohio Property - then, click on the link to the online Auditor) There, you can find the owner of the property and a bunch of information about the property.

Finally, if you don't know what you are doing... use a real estate agent to assist you. Try to find a real estate agent that specializes in these types of transactions.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice