Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Dane County : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 431
Sun Jan 29, 2017
maocl answered:
I am not share room I do have kids too
email message to me.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jan 13, 2017
Continentalcarpet answered:
I have been in the Restoration Industry for close to 24 years. In the past it has required a lot of manual scrubbing, cleaning, replacement of some furnishings or throwing out and the use of industrial equipment. There is a revolutionary new way to Eliminate Smoke odors, as well as just about every other mal odor you can imagine in a home by hiring a service company that does Chlorine Dioxide Gassing - If you have a home you are trying to sell, looking to buy or trying to get your deposit back from a rental - I HIGHLY recommend you look into this process. It can range in price from $1.00 to $1.50 per square foot, but your Home or property will be Smoke Free in 24 Hours - Safe for fabrics and furnishings. You will have to be out of the property for 24 hours during the process. This technology has been around for 20 years or so on an Industrial scale, but now there are service companies bringing it into the Residential setting. What's amazing about it as well, is it will Eliminate Mold Spores, the gas can be cycled thru the HVAC system as well, so it gets every little nook and cranny of a home - Drastically Reduce Allergens and Kills bacteria and viruses - So if you are buying a home, it's a great option to know the property is really clean! There are DIY Clo2 products, but they don't nearly compare in strength as to what we can generate - Visit for more information! or visit to find a local service provider! ... more
0 votes 35 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 17, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
Because the site is TERRIBLE! The best way to search for homes is to hire a REALTOR as your Buyer's Agent. They can create a customized search for you in the local MLS. This site is terribly outdated, inaccurate, and the search function is lacking in many areas (as you have noticed) and has plenty of bugs. Do yourself a favor and hire a Realtor. It will be much easier, plus you'll have a pro looking out for your best interests. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Nov 16, 2016
Maricris A answered:

Please be advised Trulia is a site that features residential listings only at this time and does not accept commercial listings. I apologize for any inconvenience.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Nov 15, 2016
Melissabethclarity asked:
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing my primary residence dream property. I would like to have a roommate or rent out a room to help cover the expenses of mortgage and ultilities, however.…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 13, 2016
Jarrod asked:
How can I make a saved search load the price constraint as well when I click on it?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 8, 2016
Invstnlfp answered:
I am state and federally licensed to write purchase and refinance loans in 31 states for a top direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers FHA, VA, and USDA loans down to a 550 credit score. We keep your info private not broker it out and we go down to a 550 credit score for VA and FHA. Feel free to text me or call me anytime
Brian Young 214-797-3479
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 5, 2016
Bob Crane answered:
Ask your landlord, most will allow you to break your lease as long as they have enough time to get it rented to someone else, until it is rented to someone else you are on the hook for the home. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 24, 2016
John and Marjorie Bollig asked:
Sat Jul 23, 2016
Susanjnciol answered:
I think you may want to see the listing for 2354 Westlawn (or 2354 W. Lawn) Ave. Open house on Sunday! Call me with interest @ 608-577-2940. (my current renters just found a house and want out ASAP!)
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 14, 2016
Heath Borne answered:
Drowwen, I'm a realtor in Louisiana, so the laws may be different in Texas. Even so, I am in no way, shape or form giving you legal advice. However, the important thing to remember is your rights. In Louisiana, after an offer has been accepted and a home is "under contract", there is a due-diligence period in which an inspection can be done. During this period, you may back out of the contract if the inspection comes back with any defect that is unacceptable to you. This due-diligence period compensates for the fact that in Louisiana all buyers of immovable property (called real property in every other state) must sign a waiver of a right called redhibition, which is a law giving buyers of real estate a time period in which they have to ask for damages in the event that a "vice" or defect that a buyer would, if aware of before entering into a purchase, have made the decision not to buy. With that being said, there are many defects that will prevent FHA from financing a home. I cannot speak for them, so I won't. However, while I'm not an appraiser and cannot and will not speak for them as well, I've seen appraisers flag the following defects (this list is not exhaustive or indicative of all transactions, but is meant to be a "rule of thumb"): peeling paint on the exterior of a home, holes in the walls or ceilings, missing stoves, plumbing or electrical problems, various types of roof damage, rotting wood, or even bare wood with no paint. I hope this helps. Feel free to check out the FHA website for more info, and be sure to let us know if we can help you or anyone you know with real estate in Louisiana! Heath ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 17, 2016
Gdubeau asked:
You are damaging my sales potential by incorrectly publishing that the house is in an undesirable school district. Please contact me with any questions. Attorney Guy DuBeau. (608) 576-3849
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 16, 2016
Dejajanee answered:
Find the complete list of USDA approved lenders in Wisconsin at .Only approved lenders can process and fund USDA guaranteed loans according to the guidelines and requirements mandated by USDA RD for residential properties in rural areas. ... more
2 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 12, 2016
Donna Cangelosi answered:
i have a totally updated 4 bedroom 1.5 bath in the heart of Waunakee. Please give me a call to learn more about it It is available now. donna 608 287-4703
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 9, 2016
Jomusic asked:
Thu May 5, 2016
Christopher Priebe asked:
Tue May 3, 2016
Christopher Priebe asked:
How can I do this?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice