Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Danbury : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Fri Dec 28, 2012
Scott Godzyk answered:
You can certainly place a lien for the taxes you pay on their behalf. The problem is you will probabily face this for as long as own the property. You need to sit down with everyone and come up with a plan to maintain or sell the proeprty. Legal questions should be addressed to a lawyer though. good luck working things out.

Scott Godzyk

The #1 Trulia Agent in New Hampshire
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 10, 2007
Pam Winterbauer answered:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
General Area in Danbury Zip Codes