Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Ownership in Dallas : Real Estate Advice

  • All2K
  • Local Info178
  • Home Buying894
  • Home Selling97
  • Market Conditions50

Activity 13
Sat Dec 9, 2017
Gren28quik asked:
They want your ssn and I don"t want them to keep, can I send it in to them to fill out for me?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 26, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
I would suggest that you talk to your attorney. Did all roofers said it was completely destroyed by one significant hail storm as well? Did you have a roofer come to inspect the roof in addition to the regular inspection? I suspect that the roof was already not in such good condition to begin with. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Aug 29, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 25, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
What's your question? If you want to change the to both names you can call the county that you live in and ask for their procedure to add your name on it.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jul 16, 2016
Brianpelis asked:
Thu Jan 28, 2016
Claraypaco09 asked:
I have build a new full bath and renew the others. Full upgrade including 3 skylights and a sunroom. Ading sqf to 3090.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 25, 2015
Susie Kay answered:
Thu Jul 16, 2015
Javier Montiel answered:
Try calling Trulia customer service.

1 (888) 466-3501
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Dec 21, 2014
Bruce Lynn answered:
The deed of trust is the legal document a lender has securing their interest in the property. It does not reflect ownership necessarily. It's the deed itself that does this. Typically a deed of trust would only get changed if the property is refinanced. I would think most people would not change this, worry about it, or ask that it be changed after marriage. Potentially you could change the deed, but again I don't think you have to do this in Texas as Texas is a community property state. If there is some compelling reason you think you need to change any of it, contact your local title company or a board certified real estate attorney. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 24, 2014
Bill Merritt answered:
If you have not owned a home in the previous 3 years, you may qualify for our First Time Home Buyer program. You could go ahead and close on your loan early if you wish. For example, if you closed in July, your first mortgage payment would not be due until December 1. This would allow you to continue to make your rent payment, allow you to give your landlord plenty of notice, and allow you to move your belongings out at a leisurely pace. For more information, you can email me at

There is no other lender that offers this extra 3 month delay in making your first mortgage payment.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 23, 2013
mmacandrews answered:
606 E. Westmoreland Street
Philadelphia-Harrowgate, PA 19134
Owner: Shelleyann Neal
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Dallas Texas answered:
I believe you would be required to have mortgage in your name . Refer to attorney, title company , and loan officer many more questions require answers.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice