looking for new home site builders

Asked by Jeff I Like This House Harold, Oklahoma City, OK Sat Jan 11, 2014

Answers

5
carol combs’ answer
carol combs, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Hi Jeff, I also work with many Builders across the Oklahoma City Area. I also have a Builder in Mustang that builds a high quality home. The builders I work with are builders that take a personal interest in each client. They are there for you each step of the way in the building process. I work with MANY that are in the Parade Of Homes each year, and one that has been Featured in Architectural Digest Magazine.All I need to know is what area you would like to build in, Price range, and Style. If I can help you in any way, even if only to answer any questions you may have, just give me a call.

Thank You for the opportunity to help.
Carol Combs
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY GREEN MEADOW
CELL 405- 651-0378
OFFICE 405-691-2556
Jon Mazza, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Jeff, builders specialize in different areas of the metro area. I can help you find the right fit.

Jon Mazza
EXIT Realty Martin & Associates
405-826-7152
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Good morning:
As with other Realtors I have several builders that I/we all work with, if youy will however please let me know where you would like to have your new home built and I will get you set up with a builder that builds in that area:

Thank You
John Phillips
Re/Max Preferred
405 413 0791
Brent & Edna…, Agent, Edmond, OK
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Hi Jeff, I personally work with many builders. Please give me a call so you can tell me more about your expectations and needs, and I will help you find the builder that is right for you. You can reach me at 405-816-3600.

Brent Buxton
Keller Williams Realty - Central Oklahoma
405-816-3600
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Call Two Structures Homes at 405-757-8497 and discuss with Clay what your needs are.

Tell them Josh sent you.