i purchased acreage in Montague,CA. Approximately 4 acres in Iron Gate Lake Estates on Short Road. Also 10

Asked by Cynthia Wood, Montague, CA Fri Dec 7, 2007

acres off old Shastina road. i have had a hard time locating to the 10 acre lot in person.
i am a first time home builder and would like to know the specific steps requried to begin construction. i'd like to know what professionals to contact in the correct order based on CA laws and Siskiyou county laws.
i am very interested in Lindal Cedar Homes, do the have a good reputation for quality?
Last, but not leaset, will i be able to put a temporary trailer home on the property to oversee the construction process. Or, will I have to rent nearby residence until building is comlete?

Answers

1
Russell Sper…, Home Buyer,
Sat Sep 6, 2008
MY NANE IS RUSS SPERBER AND IA,M LOOKING FOR SOME ACRAGE IN THE IRON GATE OR HORNBROOK AREA,TO PUT UP A PLACE FOR MY WIFE AND I,I REASON I NEED IT BARE SO I CAN BUILD THE HOSE TO MAKE IT WORK FOR MY WIFE,SHE HAS ALSHIMMERS AND IT,S VERY HOUSE TO LIVE IN ATRACK HOUSE.I TRYED ALL OVER THE INTERNET ,BUT CAN,T FIND A THING.MY EMAIL uprivers@comcast.net phone is 209 239 8707.i tryed like this other guy ,but i ended up in the same boat.please help if you can
hi I have 2.5 acres in that area 7,500
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013