Curb Appeal in 07676>Question Details

Gina, Home Owner in 07676

hello. How to appeal for increase rent control in Union City? (we just bought multy family forclosed house in union city and trying to increase

Asked by Gina, 07676 Mon Apr 23, 2012


Help the community by answering this question:


The link below will give you some guidance on how to PROPERLY go about the rent increase/ Keep in mind if your tenants have leases you won't be able to increase those rents until the lease is about to expire and you present them with a new lease.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 23, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer