What is the name of the countertop that fits over the present top, looks more updated, and easy to install, and of course cheaper. I'm trying

Asked by Helen, Lawrence, KS Thu Aug 26, 2010

to sell I understood the company that supplied this was based in Lawrence. Comments on the house have been
the kitchen needs updating, and I can't afford new countertops and cabinets.

Answers

2
Nathan Paradis’ answer
Nathan Parad…, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Thu Aug 26, 2010
Granite Transformations does have a showroom in Lenexa. They work in Lawrence all the time and I'm sure they'd be happy to give you a free estimate.

Here is the URL to an "independent review" citing a cost of about $67/sq ft. If you got an in-home consultation for this product you may find it near or more than the cost of slab granite.

You might consider updating the hardware on your cabinetry. It's hard to say without seeing your kitchen...

Good luck with the sale of your home - hopefully you can do what it takes to make it a competitive offering!
Doug Vigano, , Peoria, AZ
Thu Aug 26, 2010
Granite Overlay by Granite Transformations. You can find a location near you by using this URL.

I'm sure there are other companies that do the same thing.