Curb Appeal in 49009>Question Details

Brian Methner, Real Estate Pro in Kalamazoo, MI

What are some great winter projects that can be completed to help with curb appeal?

Asked by Brian Methner, Kalamazoo, MI Tue Jan 15, 2013

Answers

2
Bill Eckler’s answer
Ooh my....

Winter season "curb appeal" in Kalamazoo? One would have to believe that being able to keep driveways and walks cleared and salted could be nearly a full time activity.

Hi Brian,
That's great that you're thinking of sprucing up your curb appeal! I have a background in Interiors as well as in real estate so I have just the suggestions you could use. I'll give you a few here -- and you can call me for a more in-depth look at your own place to help me give you better suggestions.

You can put in a couple pots of hardy winter trees (like pines) along a long wall or either side of your entryway or garage.

Installing white christmas lights without a holiday flair but used as patio lights is a great way to add warmth.

A large wreath on your door -- a supersized one that juxtaposes the color of your front door would make the front entrance pop.

Of course, keep your driveway clean and attractive, including the area by the mailbox.

Let me know if you want some customized suggestions.

Thanks!
Fareen Effendi
269.830.0694 cell
You can also take your larger summer planters and add evergreen or pine branches and create an outdoor centerpiece. Add pine cones or red branches, some holly etc. Even a cute snowman adds to curb appeal.
Malda Putelis, Business Manager
ProTek Inspections
Property Inspection Professionals
We Speak House!
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013