Does anyone else agree with me that Curb Appeal is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to BUYERS?

Asked by Michelle Battisfore, Winthrop Harbor, IL Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

6
Donald Mituzas’ answer
Donald Mituz…, Agent, Chappaqua, NY
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Absolutely! You can loose interest before you get in the front door if there is a poor first impression from the curb. Another important factor is once you get inside the front door the home must be clean and tidy. If it's dirty or a mess you can loose interest as soon as you open the door. People like clean.
Don Mituzas
http://www.nyhomeseller.com
Sherri DeHahn, Agent, Iron River, WI
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Yes, INDEED! The very first impression is very critical and important! I truly believe that the very first 5 minutes that a person sees and walk through your home they make a decision if they like it or not. If the home is appealing and inviting this will attract a buyer to get excited and want to see more of the home. lf you don't have curb appeal, a buyer may be turned off, tuned out, and make a decision right away that they are not interested and do not want to see the rest of the home. It is amazing what some cleaners and fresh paint can enhance your home and help make it more appealing to your potential buyer.
Nina Kraus, Agent, Glendale, WI
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Absolutely! I've had buyers who were not willing to go into a house because it had no curb appeal.
Linda S. Cef…, Agent, Franklin, WI
Thu May 31, 2012
First impressions!!! Resounding YES!
David Delahu…, Agent, Whitefish Bay, WI
Thu May 31, 2012
ABSOLUTELY!!! Few things are more important than the "first impression" one gets.
That's is the proverbial "No Brainer"
Eric D Lenz, Agent, Greendale, WI
Thu May 31, 2012
The NUMBER ONE item is curb appeal. NUMBER ONE!!!