Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Crozet : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Feb 26, 2014
Ginger Marks answered:
Check to see if the agent is already experienced in selling land in the area and if they have a number of other land listings that will attract attention and traffic to your listing as well. Also interview the agent and see how they answer questions about the land and potential development, because the agent is going to be the one fielding questions from other agents and potential buyers about wells, flow rates, perc., septic systems, utilities, etc. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
Ron below me is right you can search for a Realtor here on Trulia, or you can ask one of us, if we have
a good partner agent to recommend to you. You should connect with a Realtor in the area who has some
expertise in listing and selling land and farm land, as he or she then would be better prepared to market
price and advertise your farmland best.
Let us know if you need a direct recommendation.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more or
Check out my website at
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 30, 2008
Ken Dooley answered:

Hire an agent that can generate exposure outside of the U.S. Marketing Real Estate today has gone beyond the local and national level and is truly global. Make sure your agent belongs to an operation that has offices in other countries and the agent is Transnational Referral Certified (TRC). This allows the agent to market to other agents internationally within a set of guidelines that each party must adhere to throughout the transaction.
In my market alone, land deals have turned into developments. The Chicago Spire which will be the tallest structure in North America is being developed by Shelbourne Development based in Dublin, Ireland. Another Chicago project is the Lexington, developed by Chieftain Construction based in Limerick Ireland. Developers no longer look in one location but search internationally for land opportunities and act when they look attractive even if the local market thinks differently (50% of The Spire pre-construction sales are to International buyers from around the world).
Make sure your agent uses to market listings.

Good luck, Ken.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Crozet Zip Codes