Dangerous. Seedy. Shady. Safe. Nice. There all keywords for something I'm sure you can figure out and that in a lot of cases doesn't really have much to do with the climate in the area. Always keep that in mind when trying to find info on sites like these.... more
Good morning ydtony. I just got back to NYC from vacation & is ready,willing and able to assist you in your new search with purchase ASAP.JUST call me right now at 347-733-0101or anytime.THANKS.... more
That is a very subjective question and the answer can differ from person to person depending on what they consider safe. Do research online and at the local police precinct. Talk to people you know in the area and local business owners. Visit the neighborhood late at night and check out the "lay of the land".
Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
On a side note....
Dave Leterman's Top Ten Hints on "how to keep safe in Brooklyn"....
10) Become a black belt in Karate.
9) Adopt a mean looking pit bull from the local shelter.
8) Carry mace in your purse.
7) Get a facial tattoo
6) Never bathe, ever.
5) Travel with a biker gang.
4) Dress like a police officer.
3) Wear a heavily blood stained shirt.
2) Become close friends with Jay-Z.
and the number one hint on how to keep safe in Brooklyn...
1) Don't live in the big city if you are overly concerned about your safety ;)... more