would like to see crime rate for this area. My daughter is looking for housing for Aug.

Asked by Jstaley, Cincinnati, OH Thu Feb 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3063382996-2712-Woodburn-Ave-Ci…

Answers

8
cb123, Home Buyer, Cincinnati, OH
Mon Mar 18, 2013
I live nearby - not a lot of crime to speak of.
cac_mail, Home Buyer, Cincinnati, OH
Sat Feb 9, 2013
As a graduating student at UC, I can tell you about the area -- stay away from that section.
Nellie Schwe…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Unfortunately as a realtor we are not allowed to discuss the crime ratee in any specific area. I suggest your contact the local police department or H.O.M.E Housing Opportunities Made equal at 513-721-4663 or cincyfairhousing.com they are allowed to give you all kinds if neighborhhod statistics. When you determine the best neighborhood for your daughter I would be more than happy to assist you.
Nellie Schweer
Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Records Request
Cincinnati Police Department Records receives, reviews and files most criminal offense reports, accident reports and related records, and processes traffic violation citations and applications for firearm transfers and registrations.

Cincinnati Police Department Records is located in Room 328 of City Hall, at 801 Plum Street. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays.

For General Information call 513 352-3559 or 513 352-6903

For Comments or Concerns call 513-352-6907

Under Ohio Records Law, your request is not required to be in writing, nor is it required that your name or the intended use of the requested records be disclosed. The information requested is solely intended to enhance our ability to respond to your request in a timely and reasonable manner.

Apryll Fambr…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Hi~ I would suggest GOOGLE.COM (any search engine, bing or ask.com), to request this information. This information is public record so searching would not be hard. Please let me know if you have any additional questions regarding real estate.

Apryll Fambro-Watkins
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Thu Feb 7, 2013
The best place to go is the public information office. Public Information Lt. Lisa Davis 513-352-3519. I had a client that was concerned about an area he was looking to purchase in and his fears were set aside when he was told that 80% of the crime rate in the area he was looking at was in one apartment complex.
Richard Baldi, Agent, Middletown, OH
Thu Feb 7, 2013
There's a tab at the top of the map that says "Crimes". If you scroll down a bit you'll see it. If you need further help finding a place, drop me a line!

Richard Baldi Jr
HER Realtors
Richard.BaldiJr@HERrealtors.com
http://www.HERrealtors.com/RichardBaldiJr
Chris Wood, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Feb 7, 2013
This might be of help to you:
http://chriswood.viewcincinnatihomes.com/micommunity/zip/45206/

You should be able to expand the third tier down for Public Crime Stat information