nande1, Home Buyer in Cocoa, FL

why are there so many homes for sale in loxahatchee fl?

Asked by nande1, Cocoa, FL Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

1
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Dear Nande,

Actually inventory levels in Loxahatchee are shrinking live everywhere else in Palm Beach County these days. Consider that over the past 12 month we have successfully sold 458 single family homes in Loxahatchee at prices ranging from $43,000 all the way up to $1,593,500 with a median sales price of $141,550.

As of this morning we have a total of only 148 homes that are not under contract and actively looking for buyers. This equates to an inventory of under 4 months which puts us in a strong balance market bordering a sellers market where we expect prices to increase. Since we still have foreclosures in the road ahead do not expect runaway price increases but it certainly looks like 2012 will be the first time since 2005 that we will see an increase in the median sales price in Loxahatchee.

Also keep in mind that the median list price right now is $249,550 or 176% of the median sales price over the past 12 months which shows you were prices are heading or at least what today's sellers are expecting. Buyers are still price driven so it will be an interesting year where we will either see prices rise or sales drop. So far sales have remained very strong.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com