where might a 40 yr old gay man live in New York. Being near a job isn't important b/c of livng on a trust. However, I'm still young enough for fun.

Asked by Elvn2nd, Richmond, VA Tue Apr 8, 2014

Although, I wrote in the first part of the question price isn't important (it always is) to most people. Crime and safety are second to cost b/c the largest city I've ever lived in is only 300k people. I do have a car as well, and want to bring it. I also have a Jack Russell.
Having two friends already livig there helps, but they both live in the upper west side of Manhattan. They do not know one another, but their rents are very high (or I think so) $6800 - $7100.
Ron

Answers

3
Nick Sanni, , Financial District, New York, NY
Tue Apr 15, 2014
Hi. Chelsea and Hell's Kitchen have the most retail, bars, and restaurants specifically catering to the LGBT community. Hell's Kitchen is the more affordable of the two neighborhoods in general, but both are exciting and vibrant places to live.

Feel free to reach out at nsanni@townrealestate.com. Thanks!
Brian Hughes, Agent, Long Island City, NY
Mon Jan 5, 2015
As licensed real estate salespeople in NYS we are not allowed to discuss anything pertaining to race, religion, or sexual orientation.

It is a violation for us to do so.

If you are still looking for a place in NYC there are some resources i can suggest you take a look at in regards to your specific rental search criteria which may help you find an area/s that appeal to you the most.

It would be my pleasure to provide my services to you and anyone you know who may be looking to rent, buy, or sell. I also work in commercial leasing and retail.

Have a wonderful night, be well

Brian Hughes
bhughes@areanyc.com
Jillian Vigon, , New York, NY
Fri Apr 11, 2014
You may enjoy Flatiorn or Gramercy depending on what rent you are considering to pay.
Please contact me at Jvigon@citihabitats.com. Thanks! :)