what is the crime rate in Medfield, MA?

Asked by kathi pittore, Medfield, MA Wed Nov 7, 2007

Answers

4
The Walsh Te…, Agent, Wellesley, MA
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Hi Kathy,

I have lived in Medfield for 7 years now and I can tell you I don't lock my doors- although I do have a wonderful guard dog ;) If you are interested in seeing the crime rates in Medield, check out my Community Profile by using the link provided below.

-Evan Walsh
Alison Brown, Agent, Westwood, MA
Fri Jan 15, 2010
I agree - I feel very safe in Medfield. However, if it is a concern - always check out the local police station for crime reports. This website has a little bit at bottom regarding crime in Medfield. http://www.citytowninfo.com/places/massachusetts/medfield. I agree - most families do move to town for he schools and the quaint town feel - Not too large - not too small - enough going on for families. Hope this is helpful - Alison
Md508, , Medfield, MA
Thu Nov 19, 2009
Medfield is a safe town. Most crime is vandalism related, being youths mostly.
The unique quaintness of the town and the school system are tops in the state.
Wonderful place to grow and raise a family, with surrounded with nice people.
Nancy Petty,…, , Worcester, MA
Thu Nov 8, 2007
HI Kathi, Your best bet to find out that information is to call the local police department in that area and ask for an up to date crime report. I hope this helps!
Nancy