what is crime like in Aguna Ca?

Asked by Leigh, Aguanga, CA Mon May 30, 2011

Answers

5
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Mon May 6, 2013
We live in North San Diego and visit Palm Desert frequently. We often take what we call the crossing which is I 79 South to Anza and then up through Aguanga. It's a very beautiful and enjoyable drive. Not a whole lot of traffic but you can get stuck behind an RV or a semi occasionally.

But then with the windy and narrow country roads you really can't set too many land speed records anyway so we just relax and enjoy a beautiful drive. If you like a high desert rural setting you'll love this whole area.

As a manufactured home dealer, RE broker and contractor we've had the pleasure of working in this area over the years and have always enjoyed it except for a couple of months during he hot summer months June-Sept. Best to get with a local RE professional in the area as they really know their stuff.
Vickie DeMen…, , Aguanga, CA
Sun May 5, 2013
I live in the area and have found my neighbors to be very friendly and we do look out for one another. Great small town atmosphere. I feel safe when I am home alone (with 3 dogs). As in any neighborhood there are always a few weirdos who think they don't have to follow any rules. We had those in a very upscale neighborhood too. Love it up here!
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Tue May 31, 2011
Try this link http://www.crimereports.com/

This can be customized, and you can pick other cities, too.
Matthew Bart…, Agent, Glendora, CA
Tue May 31, 2011
Hi Leigh,

First, I suggest you contact the local Police Department. They will be able to discuss with you what type of calls take place in the area. Second, take the time to drive through the neighborhood once in the morning, afternoon, and evening to see for yourself how the neighborhood plays out. And while going through this process take the time to speak with the neighbors around the home to see what their thoughts are about the neighborhood. Good luck!

Matt
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Mon May 30, 2011
Too many Harley owners there for crime. They have your back.