Sam, Home Buyer in Burlington, NC

what area's are considered bad area's in burlington nc?

Asked by Sam, Burlington, NC Mon Dec 8, 2008

Answers

3
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Sam,
These questions are best responded to by the local police department or county sheriff's department. They have access to the most accurate and up to date information available and are generally very willing to be helpful.

Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Sam I serve the Triad with agents in Burlington. I am including a link to the Burlington Police website. As a licensed Realtor in NC you have to understand that we cannot comment on items that might "steer" you to or from an area based on many criteria. We can furnish you with the ways and places to find that information. In some cases we can provide the information. If you need anything feel free to contact myself through my profile here on Trulia.
Lisa Flynt, , Burlington, NC
Mon Dec 8, 2008
The best thing you can do is call the local police department and ask them. they can give you areas that have more crime etc ...
hope this helps