what are the safest neighborhoods in knoxville tennessee?

Asked by Charles Ayres, Rocky Hill, NJ Wed Feb 13, 2008

Answers

4
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Sun Feb 24, 2008
I grew up in that area of the world and went to school at UT, Knoxville. I absolutely loved my hometown of Clinton, TN. It's just north of Knoxville (15 minutes) and is simply Americana at its best.
Cathy Mckee, , Athens, TN
Tue Feb 26, 2008
The Hardin Valley, Karns area is really growing and there are many reasons, including a new High School and new subdividions,to take a look at what's available. The number of calls I have had for property in this area is testimony to the desirability of living here. Give me a call and I would be happy to tell you more and find the right property for YOU. Cathy McKee, C21 Robinson Realty, cell-423-519-5594
Adelina Rotar, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Sun Feb 24, 2008
Hi Charles,

I am a local Realtor here in Knoxville. As Realtors, it is illegal for us to comment on specific n'hoods. There are a lot of nice and safe n'hoods in Knoxville. I would recommend calling the Knoxville Police Department and asking them for a report of any violence in the n'hoods you're looking in. With a phone call, you will be able to find out how many robberies, how many domestic violenece, etc calls were taken. I have included the phone numbers at the end of the message. Best of luck to you. Let me know if I can help you further.

Adelina

Knoxville Police Department
Records: 865-215-7231
Public Information: 865-215-7210
Web Reference:  http://www.RotarTeam.com
M, , Florida
Wed Feb 13, 2008
Rocky,

Knoxville is such a great place to live. You have a great city, a great university, some of the base medical facilities in the southeast and you are just minutes from the beauty of the Smoky Mountains. In a few hours you can be in Asheville, NC and enjoy all of Western North Carolina. We own a lot in Black Mountain, NC, just a few minutes from Asheville, NC. We often talk about purchasing a place in or around Knoxville. A few places come to mind that are very safe. Tellico Village is nice, Rarity Properties are great. A lot to consider. Give Marian Schaffer a call, she can her you. 877-886-8388