what are the areas to avoid in Taylor? Some of the neighborhoods are really bad.

Asked by Frances Lombard, Leander, TX Tue Mar 31, 2009

Answers

2
Nicole Boynt…, , Round Rock, TX
Thu Sep 24, 2009
Taylor offers a lot of home for a low price per square foot. You can get a great deal and easily commute via our toll roads. To answer your question it really depends on what your parameters are for "bad." There are various websites available for your to look at school information, crime statistics, and demographics. It is a legal issue for a REALTOR to direct you to one area over another but instead we can provide you ways to research and come to your own conclusions.
I hope that helps.

Nicole Boynton-Realtor
Licensed to do Business in the State of Texas
Greg Hodge, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Mon Aug 17, 2009
Frances,

If you are still looking, look down. If the roads are messed up and the houses are leaning, watch for foundation issues. I would say this is the worst issue in Taylor. You can avoid this by selecting a home that is pier and beam like the one located at 1300 Burns Blvd.

Greg