the crimes that are listed on the site are NOT in Morrisville, but in Trenton, NEW JERSEY why are they listed as Morrisville

Asked by judithfrigerio, Morrisville, PA Fri Feb 15, 2013

Morrisville is a small quiet community that does not have violent crime but websites that list all crimes that occur in an wide regional area are not giving prospective home owners a true experience of that community

Answers

3
Brian Luce’s answer
Brian Luce, Agent, New Hope, PA
Fri Feb 15, 2013
You are 100% correct. That's one of the "downfalls" of this "crazy information age" we live in. Information is great but when it's inaccurate (and posted online), it's sometimes very difficult to correct. In some cases, some of these websites have no contact info at all and care very little about correcting inaccurate info.

Many real estate agents that know the areas in which they work can help guide their clients toward sources of accurate data but that is sometimes little comfort to a resident of an area where inaccurate information is posted.

I grew up in Levittown, still have lot's of family there and hear / see similar information regarding that area as well. I've sold numerous homes in Morrisville, have friends that live / have lived there and it is a very nice area.

Brian Luce ABR SRS
Weidel Realtors
215-348-5600
Kelly Chiava…, Home Owner, Morrisville, PA
Mon May 20, 2013
I live in Morrisville and I absolutely love it! It has everything you need close by, shopping, schools, parks, History! Mostly in Morrisville you will find Auto theft and theft in general, and that is mostly from people that come in from Trenton. I purchased my first house here in Morrisville and I just cant say how much i really do love it here!
Margaret Whi…, Agent, Newtown, PA
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Unfortunate use of information. I always tell my clients to call the local police department to get a feel for the "activity" in the neighborhood they are considering. That way they get accurate information directy from those in the know.