Willamette, Home Owner in 97303

my son got a minor in possesion of beer he is 18 in oregon should he fight it?

Asked by Willamette, 97303 Sun Jan 16, 2011

he claims the police walk in the back door as they got a complaint of a funny smell. now he thinks because he is still going to highschool and has no job that he will get a free attotrney?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Sun Jan 16, 2011
I think you need to speak with legal rather than real estate agents...
0 votes
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sun Jan 16, 2011
I'm not sure if a real estate website is the best place to ask these kinds of questions?! Good luck to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.sallygrenier.com
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jan 16, 2011
Consult with an attorney, he/she will best advise as it relates to your specific situation....
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more