is willowbrook in palmer ranch a safe community? how about the Hamptons, Turtle Rock & Huntington Pt how do they compare w/in palmer ranch?

Asked by Babs444, Sarasota, FL Mon Feb 7, 2011

Answers

4
Charles Offer, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Feb 7, 2011
David Barr is technically correct, but for practical purposes Willowbrook is in the same general location as Palmer Ranch. In the interest of providing readers with accurate information, Deer Creek and Silver Oak have guarded gate access, and most of The Hamptons is ungated, as is The Isles.

Charles Offer
COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
423 St. Armands Circle
Sarasota, FL 34236
(941) 321-9664
Maria Atkins, Agent, Manatee, FL
Mon Feb 7, 2011
I'm a real estate broker and not sure what you mean by a safe community in what regards?
Teresa M. Fe…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Feb 7, 2011
Dear Babs444:

As you can gather from my colleagues answers below there are certain things we are not allowed by law to discuss. Contacting the local sheriff's office is a great way to gather information on any given community. All the communities you have mentioned within Palmer Ranch are equally as good but different and the best way to see how they compare is have your realtor show you homes within each community and make your comparisons based on what you find. Everyone has different needs and some communities may fill what your needs are more than others.

I hope this helps,
Terri

Teresa M. Fellows
Broker/Associate
Waterside Realty LLC
941-350-4297
tmf4257@mac.com
http://www.floridawestproperties.com
Michael A Co…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Feb 7, 2011
If security is an important issue with you, then I would highly recommend that you contact the Sarasota County Sheriff's Department to ask about what may or may not be going on within a given community in Sarasota. They have been fantastic in answering questions for other clients I have sent to them. As to the differences between the various communities in Palmer Ranch that you mention, how about I show them all to you and then you can then know first hand what they are like and what you know the differences are (i.e. rather than just take my word for it). Sincerely, Michael Cochrane, Realtor, Prudential Palms Realty (941-539-4520)