Crime & Safety in Pahrump>Question Details

Mjwerin, Home Buyer in Pahrump, NV

is this area totally without any crime?

Asked by Mjwerin, Pahrump, NV Sun Nov 10, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Nevada/Pahrump/sold/1000079257-4…

Answers

2
In today's world you will most likely find crime almost everywhere. I do not have stats on the crime in Pahrump You can call the local police department and they may direct you to that information. I can say that I live here in Pahrump and love it. To my husband and I we find it very peaceful. It is a smaller city so it's quite and surrounded by the mountains, we are very comfortable here. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Jaime
I would suggest contacting your local police department. They should have this information for you. Realtors don't have access to this information.
mailguard243-m2, What is the source of the data you have presented ?
Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013
Nye County Sheriffs Dept. is one of the most corrupt in the country. I wouldn't rely on them for accurate crime info. They'd have to implicate themselves...
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013