is the zipe code area a nice area, good neighborhood and a good placeto live? and what about the school March Middle school?

Asked by Patricia Givens, Moreno Valley, CA Sun Nov 18, 2012

Answers

1
Debbie Demars, Agent, Moreno Valley, CA
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hi Patricia,

The area around March Middle School is an older section of the City. There are nicer areas and not so nicer areas. Are you looking to rent or buy? Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your individual needs and wants. I will do my best to find you and your family a nice home in a nice neighborhood.

Debbie Demars, DRE #01713434
Coldwell Banker Pioneer Real Estate
Hi Debbie, this is Patricia and i appreciate you responding. I am looking for a very nice home to live in Moreno Valley, Ca. We are first time home buyer and I been hearing nothing but bad news about this city. Only very few says it's a nice place but watch out where you go. I went looking out there with my husband, one of my son's and my Mom. I noticed alot of people hanging out on the streets and especially gas station. I am trying to find a safe place to live with my family. My question is, could you find us a very nice home in the good area near school and neighbor is quite. My children are not in gangs and do not use drugs or myself. I work very hard. I am already pre-approved for a loan. Our search has been going on for more that 10 months now. I really would like to live in Lake Elsinore, Ca. looking for a 4br 21/2 ba 2 story single family home. Large kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space, grantie counters tops would be nice big living rm, big dining rm
Flag Sun Nov 18, 2012