Crime & Safety in Naples>Question Details

Tiger, Home Buyer in Hancock, Cape Coral,...

is golden gate estates a desirable area?

Asked by Tiger, Hancock, Cape Coral, FL Fri Apr 15, 2011

Answers

5
I've shown lots of homes in Golden Gate Estates in the past few months. This area is very rural, so you have to want to be out of the "city" portion of Naples. The smallest lots are almost all at least one acre and go up to 15-30 acres. It would also be appealing to those wanting to have horses, as horses are acceptable there and there are many equestrian properties.

Definitely an area you'd want to look at in person. As stated "desirable" is subjective and you could love it or hate it. Just depends on your definition.
This location is great if you are looking for typically larger land area and more privacy. Most of the lots are 1.14 Acres and bigger. They can go up to multiple acres. Depending on how far east you go, you can be anywhere from 10-30 minutes from the main section of town.
I have lived here in Golden Gate Estates and have Sold properties here for a while and I believe it is very desirable area. My family moved here because of the large size of the lots as well as enjoying the great the privacy. We also have horses and there are several great places to ride close by.
If unfamiliar with area, do research online and do take the time to visit in person more than once--keep in mind that "desirable" is subjective, what may be good for one is not necessarily the case for another.
Depends on your definition of desireable.

If you like lots of space and properties that are affordable, the answer is yes.
Web Reference: http://www.golftobeach.com