im interested in buying a home in this neighborhood i want to know if its safe to buy here? or what area do you recomend?

Asked by Yurbabestve, Riverside, CA Tue Jun 26, 2012

Answers

7
Yurbabestve, Home Buyer, Riverside, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
what neighborhoods do you recommend to buy a house in the city of Moreno Valley? Safe for kids and good schools...
Nicholas Des…, Agent, Borrego Springs, CA
Wed Jun 27, 2012
Its always best to drive the area you are interested in , then visit some homes and see for your self. also you can check with the local police and ask for records of crime in the area. hope this helps you.
Jerry Heard, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Jun 27, 2012
Ramona is a great area to live. It is rural yet has local shopping and community services. However if you do not work in the area it can be a long drive to major employment centers.
I am a native of San Diego and would like to help you find the best home for you. Please let me know your wants and needs and I can help you find the right home.
These sites are great for crime information.
http://mapping.arjis.org
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov

I am never too busy for your referrals

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
Roger Rajcic, Agent, Ramona, CA
Wed Jun 27, 2012
I have rasied my two children in Ramona. I have not had any problem with crime. Give me a call or email me. 760 419 4205 rrajcic@aol.com Roger.
Roger Rajcic, Agent, Ramona, CA
Wed Jun 27, 2012
I raised my two children in Ramona. I have not had one problem with crime. Give me a call of email me. 760 419 4205 rrajcic@aol.com Roger.
Dana Rosas &…, Agent, Covina, CA
Wed Jun 27, 2012
What area are you going to be working in? Ramona has very good areas but is away from many better areas. So knowing what king of area, such as farm, city, near work, schools would all be more helpful to advise you. What price range are you looking for? Any information on the above would help me find you the area you like. I can email you lots of properties with all your critearia. Also your email would be helpful. Thanks, Dana & Eva
Amanda Mitch…, Agent, Alpine, CA
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Ramona has great neighborhoods to live in. The San Diego Country Estates is a small community in southern Ramona that has great amenities provided to its residents. These include horse trails and arenas, its own golf course,parks and pools. The San Diego Sheriff's and police departments provide an awesome resource that tracks and maps EVERY crime reported down the its exact location. You can search a specific address and view the crimes that have been reported in the past day, week, month etc. Just Google ''San Diego crime map'' and it should pop right up! Then, when you are ready to start the house hunt, let me know, I'll be happy to send you the listings that are available in Ramona!