i have small kids is safe to live there

Asked by Ravi.v.Ramnani, Sugar Land, TX Tue Feb 19, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3107229981-2922-Pecan-Ridge-D…

Answers

6
Inderashwer…, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Fri Oct 25, 2013
For this particular house neighbourhood is old but nice school zone but in Sugar land you can have good school zone with newer houses too actually that is the additional advantage here that you can get newer houses with good school zones .For further info contact me at 713-550-2862
Sheila Cox, Agent, sugar Land, TX
Fri Oct 25, 2013
To get help choosing the right Sugar Land neighborhood for your family, go to:
http://www.sugarlandtxhome.com/sugar_land_neighborhoods.htm
scpascual, Home Seller, Sugar Land, TX
Fri Sep 20, 2013
In a heartbeat i will say yes. I live here here for 34 years.I am very proud of Sugar land, Tx
Inderashwer…, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Why Sugar Land only ?contact me for the detail at 713-550-2862
Inderashwer Agnihotri
Realm Real Estate LLC
Lane Tanaka, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Hi! I moved from Irvine CA which was considered the safest city in America. So naturally I looked for the same here in Texas. Many of my friends and family that have visited over the years have said that Sugar Land is just like Irvine but hotter. If you need any information regarding schools feel free to contact me. We moved to my neighborhood to be zoned for the best schools we can find. I would love to help you.

Lane Tanaka
Champions Realty Group
281-733-3200
Linda J. King, , Katy, TX
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Hi, There really Is NO Place That is Absolutely SAFE but, First Colony and Sugar Land does strive to protect their people and their property!! Many neighborhoods have a Home Owner's Association to try to keep properties and surrounding areas clean and orderly and some have a neighborhood watch from Sheriff or Constable Patrol. I would answer and say that the First Colony areas are safer than many other communities!
Let me know how else I can answer your concerns, what you may be looking for and in what price range and I can start searching for you to get started!
I have been selling homes for more than 30 years, have Owned my own Re/Max
real Estate Office so ... let my experience and knowledge work for you!
Thanks, Linda King
Re/Max MTC
(281) 236-4251