Ahbusylimin, Renter in Riviera Beach, FL

i am thinking of renting in thousand oaks riveria beach and concerned about crime in the community. Is this a problem?

Asked by Ahbusylimin, Riviera Beach, FL Sat Nov 19, 2011

Answers

5
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Sat Sep 22, 2012
subscribe to (free) crimereports.com and enter the address. They will write you about crimes in the area when they happen.

MARILYN JACOBS
561-302-3388
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
Maria C Esqu…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Sat Sep 22, 2012
Don be afraid to come and take a look at Thousand Oaks. This is a great community, nice location and wonderfull amenities. You will love the pool and the lake views!
Call me anytime and I will give you a tour.
Maria Cristina Esquibel
United Real Estate
239-333-8863
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Nov 19, 2011
The local police/sheriff's department can provide specific crime rate information and also check out http://www.city-data.com. City-data is a great open forum for local areas and you will hear from people who live and work in areas of interest to you.

Real estate licensees cannot discuss crime rates as it can be considered in violation of federal Fair Housing laws.
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Sat Nov 19, 2011
go to crimereports.com and watch for about 3-4 weeks and you will see current crimes in the area. Give a street address in the community.

If you need help looking elsewhere, tell me what you are looking for and I will find you a safe, gated community.

Marilyn Jacobs
561-302-3388
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.marilynjacobs.com
Paul Saperst…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sat Nov 19, 2011
Do your research online before you rent in any community?

Paul Saperstein
5612515296