Crime & Safety in Miami>Question Details

lmmf100, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

i am the owner the home 16010 SW 71 Terrace Miami FL 33193, my home is not sale in marzo, I kept my home, How can you lie i going to report to talahas

Asked by lmmf100, Tampa, FL Wed Apr 4, 2012

How can the peoplo lie, because i own this propiete from 2003 please take out my home for this list. thank you.

Answers

3
Sra. Trulia no esta diciendo que su casa esta en venta... ellos tiene todas las casas en los estados unidos en sus datos. No veo nada que me parece mal en su caso. Hay un estimado de que precio uno podria poner sobre la casa, pero la estimacion esta hecho automaticamente por una computadora.

Le recommienda de decir que es ssu casa (claim your home) para reducir la possibildad que alguien puede hacer algo incorrecto.

Ann Ryan
Keyes Real Estate

FYI this property is currently listed as "out off the market" and the only way to see this property is if you have the address.

You had the property listed with someone last year, but they fail to sell so if you still interested in sell your property this is the perfect time, the market is hot, the inventory is low and your comps are between. 190K and 210K.
I know that neighbor, actually I have a friend who lives few houses away from your house.

Well if you are interested in sell your property now give me a call.

Carlos Escamilla
Realty World Executive
305-300-8814.
We are located in Kendall-Full time Realtor.

If the answer is helpful please don't forget to hit the bottom for thumbs up.
Web Reference: http://www.soldbuyrent.com
I didn't understand your question
Can you call me 305 300 8540
Anthony