i am looking for apartments in brooklyn i am living in turkey can you help me i want to buy very guickly

Asked by selami saho, East Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY Thu Apr 8, 2010

Answers

4
Michael Bryan’s answer
Michael Bryan, , Brooklyn, NY
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Good day Mr Selami Saho, I would like to introduce myself to you as licensed real estate broker with over fourteen years of experience in the real estate business;moreover,I've worked as investment advisor on Wall Street for over seven year, in which I provided international investors on how invest in the US shares market.I understand the international market and think I can assist you in finding the the right apartment for your need.I can be reached at 917-586-0369 or by email at kingsbridgemgmtgroup@gmail.com.Similarly,you can go visit my company's website at http://www.kingbridgemgmtgroup.com to veiw over 30,000 listings in the New York's five boroughs.

Sincerly yours,
Michael L.Bryan
Broker/Owner
Kingsbridge Management Group,Inc
Janine Acqua…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Apr 8, 2010
If you are interested in buying, feel free to contact me.
Janine Acquafredda
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Weichert, Realtors - The Franzese Group
(917) 584-7685
jacquafredda@weichert.com
selami saho, Home Buyer, East Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Apr 8, 2010
yes i am turkish citizen i want to learn motgace rules i can buy until 500000 usd and i want from mortgace 70 percent
, ,
Thu Apr 8, 2010
Are you a Turkish citizen? if so, are you planning to finance the property? I am not exactly sure why you posted this under Crime and Safety, are you concerned with that, or do you just want general information?
If you are planning financing, be prepared to put a substantial percentage down, and have a high rate.