Mpompee25, Home Buyer in New York, NY

how safe is florissant ?

Asked by Mpompee25, New York, NY Mon Sep 24, 2012

Answers

4
bratz269, Renter, Florissant, MO
Fri Jan 31, 2014
It's the fifth largest city in Missouri making the demograghics very different. You can't judge from a report because everywhere is dfferent. Ask people that live there in the different areas, thats the best way to get an answer
Chilliman11, Home Buyer,
Sun Sep 30, 2012
When I lived there it was great, there are tons of bars and a ton of people ready to party. Its a great place for young singles or people still in the partying stage. I now have two kids and I am looking for a quite neighborhood to raise them in, so I am looking towards O'Fallon, St. Peters area.
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Everyone's definition of "safe" is different. As Alicia has noted, checking the police reports and the crime stats is one way to answer the question. Another is to ask people who live there how they feel about their city. I know many 3rd and 4th generation families who wouldn't dream of living any where besides Florissant. If you want to know about an area, drive through it. Visit the shops and restaurants. Talk to the people who live there. Ask them how they feel about their city
Alicia Clark…, , Saint Charles County, MO
Mon Sep 24, 2012
You can find demographic information about a city (includes crime % compared to the state of Missouri). Also you can check the police crime reports for the city http://www.florissantmo.com/policenew/reports/crimeReports/c…
It's also the fifth largest city in the state, sothings will be different everywhere
Flag Fri Jan 31, 2014