ascarangella, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

how many crimes since 2005 near here?

Asked by ascarangella, Jacksonville, FL Thu Sep 26, 2013

This question was asked from…

Below is a web link to the City of Jacksonville's sheriffs office crime statistics. You can check any area you are interested in. You can also contact the sheriffs office and ask them about neighborhood crime in different areas. I hope this is helpful to you.…

If you need help finding or buying a home feel free to email me for a list of available homes in any area of Jacksonville that fits your needs.
Thanks for your question,
Brenda Waters, Realtor
Sam Folds Inc., Realtors
Brenda, We are looking for a house 3beds, 2 baths, no less than 1500 sqt. we don't need to be close to the ocean, the country side could be good for us and the safety of the neighborhood. We are only two people, no children no pets, no smoking or drinking, we are not on vacation, we want a home. Good references, we like big spaces, We know is a lot to ask for little money, but maybe you can help us to find the right house. We are going to be in that area next week, October 1-4/ 2013. Mari.
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013