Crime & Safety in 77020>Question Details

Meme, Other/Just Looking in 77020

how is the crime rate in zip code 77020?

Asked by Meme, 77020 Mon Sep 28, 2009

It is getting better here in 77020, but we have a long way to go. Good time to buy cheap land / homes and HOLD it like a stock.
Crime is always a great reason confirm when searching for a home. Police Department website, google search, visit area speak with residences and merchants, enjoy parks,

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 3, 2009

Questions involving issues of neighborhood safety are often best referred to the local police or county sheriff's department. They have access to the most current and accurate information and are generally very willing to be helpful.
Great website to check out:

Also find out NEIGHBORHOOD INFORMATION for subdivisions, zip codes, and cities.…
The City of Houston has a great new website out for this. Please see the link below. And, let me know if I can be of service to you in your home search.
Check with the local police department for the answer to that question. They will have the stats you are looking for.