how is the crime rate in maitland or winter park around howell branch rd?

Asked by Kris Farris, Florida Wed Jul 18, 2007

Answers

3
Faye Martin, , Oviedo, FL
Thu Jun 12, 2008
Samantha,
My advice is to contact the local law enforcement agencies. Orange County Sherrif's Dept. etc., they are always happy to assist with these questions. You can also check available web sites for sexual peditors. We can't eliminate crime but we can be educated in our decision making process.
Molly, Home Buyer, 32718
Mon Mar 22, 2010
"Not that it is horrible, but demographic changes to completely minority. "

What does this mean, exactly? How does this relate to the crime rate in Maitland or Winter Park?
Samantha, , orlando area
Tue Apr 29, 2008
I grew up there and never had anything terrible happen or ever though such a thing could/would ever happen. Maitland is a fantastic neighborhood as is Winter Park if you are near Howell Branch and not on other side of railroad tracks from Park Ave (in Winter Park) You can see almost an instanteous change in neighborhood. Not that it is horrible, but demographic changes to completely minority.

It is safe and the weather is hot, but good. I am a 23yr old female of small size and I guarentee you that it is no less safe than anywhere else.