how is the asfety in this neighborhood?

Asked by Colin M Dixon, Philadelphia, PA Tue Apr 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3106962086-5750-N-Camac-St-Ph…

Answers

4
tyspiller’s answer
tyspiller, , Philadelphia, PA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Philly is like any place else in the world you don't have to be afraid, you just have to watch your back. The best way to check the area out is to drive around and see for yourself go different times of the day and night to see if there's any unusual activity.

If you have any questions please feel free to call 267-979-5497

Tyrone Spiller Broker/Realtor
Wyndmoor Realty
903 E. Willow Grove Ave.
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
ShannonNicole, Renter, Philadelphia, PA
Fri Jun 21, 2013
I think Philadelphia is NOT safe. If you go to findthebest.com and search cities, we are rated extremely low on all aspects. I lived in philadelphia my whole life, 25 years now in different parts. There are some small neighborhoods where it is nice, but you can walk around the corner and its the worst. Suggest not living in Philadelphia. I want to move. Trust me.
Jennifer Ged…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Colin,
Another option would be to do some research through contacting the local police department. They should be able to shed some additional light on the area.
If you would like assistance with your home search, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss your search further.
Jennifer
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
484-995-2155 cell
Jonathan Unr…, Agent, Lansdowne, PA
Tue Apr 16, 2013
The best way to check the area out is to drive around and see for yourself. Only you can judge what area is safe for you.

Let me know if you would like to see the property. There is no fee for using my professional services.

Jon Unrath
Weichert Realtors Media
JUnrath12@comcast.net
267 968 1505