how close in relation to this property is the closest crime area?

Asked by laura.almond, Fuquay Varina, NC Sun Jun 24, 2012

Answers

2
Krista Abshu…, Agent, Fuquay Varina, NC
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Hey Laura-

I am not sure what your question is because the property you are asking about is not referenced in your email. However, if you have questions regarding crime in an area that you are looking at homes in then I highly recommend contacting the Angier police department. You can give them a call or just stop by.
They are located at: 55 N Broad St W Angier, NC 27501
Their phone number is: (919) 639-2699

The local police are your absolute best resource for crime question. I do live in Fuquay Varina and work often in the Angier as well. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

Krista
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Jun 24, 2012
There is an neighborhood, not too far away, they are keeping an eye on it:
You know "THEY"; they are watching it.

Some neighborhoods have signs as you enter, that say "NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH",

But this area, the streetlight only go on during the day,
and the signs, as you enter, say "CLOSEST CRIME AREA"

THEY ARE WATCHING IT!
I have lived in Fuquay Varina for over 11 yrs, we have never had any problems ever, are their crimes committed sure there but its definately not a crime area. I don't know anyone who has been a victim of a crime in the area. I feel perfectly safe anytime of the day myself going out and about in Fuquay and Angier area, there are a few little sketchy areas that I wouldn't go but find a town anyplace in the country that doesn't have a little more sketchy area located someplace. Now I am in North Carolina , Ron Thomas is an Agent in Fresno California, so I doubt he has any first hand knowledge of whats going on in Fuquay Varina NC or Angeir NC.
Flag Sun Jul 27, 2014
The house in Angier is just down the street a couple thousand feet from my daughters house, its next door to a really nice park that hosts soccer, baseball ect, walking trails and playground and very pretty pond. Crime is no worse than any other area, I haven't heard of about any serious crimes , I am sure there are some petty crimes like someone getting arrested for drugs , theft ect, but that you have anywhere you choose to live. I personally looked at this house before it was last purchased and redone, I can say without a doubt they spent alot redoing this house which had been forclosed on. It was in terrible shape and now it looks simply fabulous. My daughter bought a house down the street because there was no way she would of been able to do all the work this current seller did and of been able to afford the house. I think its definately a worth a look house in the lower priced budget family area.
Flag Wed May 14, 2014
What kind of crimes have been reported? Also, I am assuming that by,"They", you are referring to either the police, other agencies, or the actual community watch. How close is close? I have a family to look out for. Comments are appreciated.
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012