have there been any sinkholes in Heritage Pines, Hudson, Pasco County?

Asked by Gail, Brick, NJ Tue Mar 18, 2008

Answers

2
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Tue Jun 21, 2011
There was some problems in Heritage pines when building, The sunk a well for the Golf Course that was overated for the virgin land and it cause a sink hole, there have been a few in the community but the ground is fairly stable, I know this because my old home was in the range Hills section next to Heritage Pines and I lived there for 18 years and never saw one sink hole in our community. Heritage Pines now uses the county reclaimed water for their golf course and no longer pump ground water. Drtyjob below is not even close to accurate in their statement, and I doubt he lives in the community and is spout legend from others than the truth from personal Experience. The Community is very nice, though I do not like Lennnar and of course US homes, I find them a little drab and without Character, though the townhouses are roomy. What out for price, Lennar still has an office and models in the community so if you are looking at a resale, check with the model center too, see if they are offering the same model for a lot less, it was the biggest problem in there for a few years, Lennar was slashing new home prices below the resale prices.
Drtyjob, , Hudson, FL
Wed May 13, 2009
How about they filled 250 sinkholes with concrete during the construction of Heritage Pines.
I hope this answers your question.