are washington st and lincoln st in escondido between the 15 freeway and midway dr dangerous places to live?

Asked by SDBuyer, San Diego County, CA Wed Apr 4, 2012

Answers

2
Ricki Lynn M…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Hi SD Buyer,

My suggestion would be to check with local law enforcement in the City of Escondido. The guidence I've given my buyers when buying in any city, is to check local news papers, crime blotters, neighbors around the home they are considering offering on... and you use to be able to call the police department with an address of a potential home and they would give you a Beat Number that could be taken to the Library to look up the last 6months crime reports. I don't know if they still do that, but I sent an email to the Escondido PD to ask. If you want to send me an email, I'll forward the reply I get to you.

By doing what your doing now, you are on the right path to answering your own question. Be diligent in your search for a home, you have to be satisified in the information your given, no matter where the answers come from.

Best of Luck, and If I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call me.

Thanks for posting on Trulia.

Ricki
Jerry Heard, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Apr 4, 2012
I recommend using this site and checking with the local police for crime information. http://mapping.arjis.org/CrimeMAPS/
Real Estate agents are not allowed to make comments about the characteristics of a neighborhood, it could be construed as redlining which is illegal.