any past event or tragedy that occurred at 444 morse ave in placentia dating maybe back to the 60s, 70s?

Asked by Danny50luna, Placentia, CA Wed Aug 8, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Placentia/sold/533181…

Answers

2
Brian Wilson, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hello Danny,

This property does not show that it is for sale or lease currently or recently. As Thom said, it is very unlikely any of the Realtors on this site will have the knowledge you seek.

Start with the Police, maybe go online or to the library and start looking through old papers and news reports from that time period. As a Realtor I can't know all things about a property, especially from over 40 years ago! We rely on the sellers/owners to disclose to the buyer those other material facts.

Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE# 01321478
949-933-0852
Thom Colby, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Aug 8, 2012
I doubt anyone on here will have any information relating to your question. I suggest you check with the Police Department records from that period.