Why are there so many houses selling in Beverly Hills FL?

Asked by Pilar, Beverly Hills, FL Wed Feb 1, 2012

I was passing through the area I'm considering buying, why is there so many houses selling? Why are they so inexpensive? Is there alot of crime there?

Answers

4
Barbara Dods…, Home Buyer, Colorado
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Seeing lots of nice homes in the Pine Ridge area ---- skeptical as it almost seems to good to be true!! Looking to relocate in FL.
Mark Casper, Agent, Hernando, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Pilar,

I would suggest talking with folks in the neighborhood as you are looking at homes. They will usually be refreshingly honest. Talk with a few to make sure you aren't getting either a rosy or a cynical view.

I have an 11 year old myself and know how important it is to find the right neighborhood.

If you want some help working through all the variables, send me your contact info and I will give you a call.
Pilar, , Beverly Hills, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
I ask because I'm not from the area and am looking to buy there, the prices are so good that I wasnt sure if it was a crime rate area, I have 2 kids and want a quiet safe area. Thank You for responding so quickly l just want to find out as much as I can before making a decision.
Mark Casper, Agent, Hernando, FL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
The price is right. Foreclosures are driving the market there. 2 bedroom homes selling for as low as $20,000 that can be rented for 400-500. Kind of an easy sale.

Why do you ask?