Which part of Mid-City is still affordable with real estate but good enough to start a new family?

Asked by ms.duong01, Santa Ana, CA Fri Aug 2, 2013

Answers

7
claypuppy, Home Buyer, Avalon, CA
Wed Jun 25, 2014
That's a tough question to answer without knowing what you can afford, but if you want to compare quality with price in Santa Ana, here's a good place to start:

http://lalife.com/Santa_Ana
Thank you so much for sharing the link and all the information contained on the page. It was a good read and the information you provided would prove to be very useful for novices like me. Thanks again.
Flag Sat Jun 28, 2014
Research, Home Buyer, Chino Hills, CA
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Must be different Santa Ana that the one I worked in.

There are some very beautiful houses there, the old, craftsman styles. On tree lines streets that are full of screaming ice cream trucks and blast music day and night.

Gangs are everywhere, petty crime is rampant.

And those small houses cost over 350,000 while they are worth at least a cool 100,000 less.

Why Santa Ana?
mondaywest, , Lake Forest, CA
Thu Jan 23, 2014
Santa Ana really has some great neighborhood and very nice family oriented people living around. it's good to be out there and also a large number of best schools offer a good option for kids too.
Erica Galli, Agent, Irvine, CA
Thu Nov 21, 2013
Santa Ana is a great option for an affordable Single Family Home. There are plenty of wonderful neighborhoods that are very family oriented. Feel free to contact me directly to receive listings that match your criteria.

Erica Galli
(714)-248-2036
Nicole Fedor…, Agent, Santa Ana, CA
Mon Sep 9, 2013
Santa Ana has some great neighborhoods, and some great schools. Its best to find out how much you can afford first, then work from there.
Contact me if you would like some current listings!
Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
Kelly Miller, Home Owner, Santa Ana, CA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
It depends on how much you are willing to afford. what is your estimation?
Phillip Scha…, Agent, Tustin, CA
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Santa Ana is 27 square miles so mid-city is different depending on who you talk to. I would ask what do you qualify for and then find the best home for the money. Santa Ana has many wonderful neighborhoods depending on your taste. There are several with vintage and historic homes and there are lofts downtown which are very modern. One of the best schools is Santiago Elementary off Bristol & Santa Clara. It is a California Distinguished school twice! I have lived and worked in Santa Ana for 30 years!