Where can I find a lawyer who can represent me in a hdfc case at little or no cost?

Asked by Cassandra Grace, 10030 Fri Apr 11, 2008

A board member who was voted off the board of directors is taking me to court for back rent which was due to no repairs in the apartment. The new board has given me a ceritfied letter stating that she is not on the board and they are not taking me to court. This ex-board member has a lawyer and I don't want to appear before the judge without a lawyer who has some knowledge of hdfc by-laws. Can you help me?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Fri Apr 11, 2008

You may want to try your local legal services department. It is little or no cost based on your income.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more