When it states that these crimes are near a location, are these crimes in the subdivision or are they in the surrounding area within a certain range?

Asked by Kstm3, Fayetteville, NC Thu Apr 5, 2012

Answers

3
Kevin Thomps…, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Thu Apr 5, 2012
You are not going to get data specific for a specific neighborhood. I am sure the stats are going to encompase a range such as within a .5, 1 mile, etc. This type of data is very misleading, because you could easily have good neighborhoods with a bad one near by and cause everybody's stats to be affected negatively.

Just know all areas are subject to crime. Once you located a home you really think you like, call the police department and find out about that particular home.
Brian and Sh…, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Good question as safety is always a strong concern. When reviewing statistics such as crime rate and School reports, check for foot notes at the bottom that will give you an idea of how and where they're gaining their information. Check my Website at http://www.FindFtBraggHomes.com for some great tools for choosing a place to live. I'm always available if you have questions, even weekends.
Pat Heath, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Thu Apr 5, 2012

Not unlike any other city of its size, Fayetteville has its share of crime, but to answer your question, you would need to contact the Cumberland County Sheriff's office, or the Fayetteville Police department. I think that I can safely say that Fayetteville has some great communities in which to live. Please email me (pheath@kw.com) if you have specific questions.

Take care.