What is the most recent crime statistics for the Grant Ave and Fourth St area?

Asked by Lovescats, Altoona, PA Fri Jul 10, 2009

Answers

4
Nancy Frantz, Agent, Altoona, PA
Thu Jan 17, 2013
You can call the local Police department and they can help you with your questions about crime. When purchasing a house, you should also check the PA MegansLaw web site for predators that live in the area you think you may be purchasing a house - before writing a sales contract.
Chris & Step…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Fri Jul 10, 2009
Lovescats,

I love cats too! I have 2. Ashley (almost 20yrs old) and Charlie (every one loves Charlie). I have photos of them on our facebook page. But, I also have a great website for you to look at to get specific info on crime activity per block. Here it is:

http://citymaps.phila.gov/CrimeMap/StepByStep.aspx

I know this will help you a lot! Have a great day.
Bev Kalb, Agent, Bally, PA
Fri Jul 10, 2009
As a Realtor I am not permitted to comment but I would suggest you contact the local police department.
Many years ago I was a police administrative assistant. There are records kept with statistics and I am sure the police would be helpful in answering your questions.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Jul 10, 2009
Love,
The best resource for neighborhood safety questions is the local police or county sheriff's department. They have access to first hand, accurate, and current data and are usually very willing to be helpful.