What is the crime rate for 2008-2009 at 8900 East Jefferson Detroit - Joseph Barry Subdivision?

Asked by Denise, Detroit, MI Sat Jul 11, 2009

Answers

2
Rose Cook’s answer
Rose Cook, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Check with the local police for crime rates as you should with any place you consider moving into. Remember though that statistics only provide a snapshot of what the past rates were. They will not be able to account for any changes in the area or improvements with security or changes that can negatively affect the area.
I hope this was helpful.
Anne Marie L…, Home Buyer, Grosse Pointe Park, MI
Sun Jul 12, 2009
I don't know the crime rate for this building, but I can tell you that my aunt and uncle have lived in this building for over 10 years and really enjoy it. I also lived there briefly as a guest and it was nice. One of the good things about this building is that the condos are co-op's. Which means buyers have to be approved by a board before they purchase a unit. There is also underground parking and a parking garage available for tenants. Another good thing about this building, is that it's further back on a marina on the Detroit river and not directly on E. Jefferson near traffic.