What is the community of Bynum Woods like? Only renters, crime, etc.?

Asked by Letty Wambaugh, Washington State Mon May 14, 2007

Answers

5
Tiffy045, , Forest Hill, MD
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Just to correct Colleen and Alaric.....Bynum Woods in not in Edgewood. It is actually located in Forest Hill, MD. The houses where built in the late 1960's and most of the people living there are renters. There are more owners living there than I have seen in the past, which is a good thing. If more home owners lived in the community then the properties are cared for more from what I've seen.
Colleen C, , Baltimore, MD
Mon Aug 3, 2009
the biggest downfall is the school district - Edgewood or Edge"hood" as most people call it.
Abingdon Mama, , Abingdon, MD
Tue Jun 16, 2009
It's a older neighborhood, with really access to nothing. Schools aren't great either. Try looking more in places like Overview Manor or Woodland Run. Nicer and closer to stores, better schools too.
Alaric Gothic, , Joppa, MD
Thu Mar 5, 2009
Just a plain old boring community like about 95% of Harford County,stay away from Edgewood and Route 40 area in southern Harford county and everywhere else is petty decent.
Wesley Howard, , 20874
Wed Mar 4, 2009
Bynum is a great area, give me a call for more information
LIAR
Flag Fri Jul 13, 2012