What is stallings like? I don't want to be far from shopping. I'm also looking at Matthews my budget is 215,000

Asked by Doreen, Middletown, CT Thu Jul 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3031826758-2009-Blue-Iris-Dr-…

Answers

5
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Good evening. Doreen:
Stallings is GREAT! It has good shopping, restaurants and services and is centrally located between Weddington, Indian Trail, Lake Park, Matthews and Mint Hill. Many people think that portions of Matthews are in Union County, but in reality, these areas are often Stallings. If you were looking in Stallings, I would encourage you to also look in the surrounding towns. At that price point, you would likely be able to afford a nice home. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Kelly Sniate…, Agent, Matthews, NC
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Stallings and Matthews are both great locations and very convenient for shopping and dining. I live in the Matthews area myself and have family in Stallings so I know it very well. You should have a lot of good options in your price range. I would be happy to set up a search for you if you would like. Just let me know if I can help in any way.

Kelly
Liz Teifer, Agent, Matthews, NC
Thu Sep 4, 2014
Stallings is just a stone's throw outside of Matthews and still close to everything.... grocery stores, dining, shopping, festivals, etc. Depending on your wish list for a home, you should be able to find a home in that budget in Matthews or Stallings as well. I'd be happy to provide you more detailed info on available properties if you'd like. Just give me a call and I can have info delivered conveniently to your inbox and also show you how to view property details on your mobile device with our awesome app.
Debbie and S…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Stallings is a nice "bedroom" community in Union County. I would love to help you find a Property in the area. I would also be able to help with financing recommendations, inspection recommendations, showing you great properties and more. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. In the meantime, please visit our website http://www.PropertiesinCharlotte.com, click on the tab "about us" and check out our reviews.

Debbie Arriero
ABR, AHWD, ASP, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, SFR, SRES, REALTOR
Serving the Charlotte area since 1990
Licensed in North & South Carolina

Arriero Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 77283
Charlotte, NC 28271
Office: 704-451-3895
Fax: 704-321-2403
John Siddons…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Stallings has a very "small town" feel but is still within 15 minutes of shopping centers and 30-40 minutes of Uptown.

Let me know if you'd like help finding a home!

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com