What are the good, okay, and bad sections of Palm Bay, FL.?

Asked by Andrew Tarascio, 02127 Tue Apr 7, 2009

Answers

5
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Sun Jul 11, 2010
Amazing how poepl still ask the same questions 2 months later and so many answer it.
Mr. Tarascio, as told youmust go to local authorities for answers to this question. Talk to neighborhodds as netiopned before,. Visist http://www.palmbay.org adn try and get anwers. The sight isn't the greates as many, because they all never tell tyhe truth. Best bet, people who love there, neighbors, Home Owners Associations or live in a gated community with limited public intrusion. But don't forget even in those ther may be elements of young people that stillneed to grow up. I gies I should also mentione adults that need to as well.
Kyle Perry, Home Buyer, Sanford, FL
Sun Jul 11, 2010
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Hi Andrew,

The best resource for this information is the local police department of county sheriff's department. They have access to the most accurate and current information and are generally very willing to be helpful.
Judy Valicen…, Agent, Palm Bay, FL
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Ask the local police agency, we can not answer questions by redlining areas that are good or bad. If you are interested in a certain house you might ask the neighbors about the neighborhood. A neighbor is an excellent way of obtaining information about the neighborhood. Good Luck!
Sloane Pasi…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Hello Andrew! The answer to your question depends on your defination of "good, okay and bad" sections as not everyone's defination is the same. Since it appears you are looking for specifics on crime and safety, I suggest that you visit a few websites such as: cityrating.com OR palmbayflorida.org. Or just simply call the Palm Bay Police Department at 321-952-3460. Fair Housing Law prohibits any Real Estate Professional from answering that question.

I wish you luck in your search and if you require additional assistance, feel free to contact "The Deneen Mahoney Real Estate Team". Sloane Pasinski at 321-543-4640 or Deneen Mahoney at 321-302-8723.

Sloane Pasinski
Web Reference:  http://www.deneenmahoney.com